Friday, February 29, 2008

Hello, from Jodhpur

"A good traveler has no fixed plans,
and is not intent on arriving."


Lao Tzu

In less than a week, I have seen the imposing Gate of India in the city of Mumbai standing sentry over western oceanic coast, met a man from New Delhi who spoke perfect Malay, travelled by diesel trains for entire days and nights, lived in the Venice of the East and stood beneath the walls of its magnificent Rajput palaces, learnt that strangers are closer to home than I could have ever expected, circled the indomitable Fort of Chittogarh which on its own is as big as the historical city of Malacca and is more than twice as old, and stopped for tea in Tuesday on a Thursday evening (I'll explain later).

Right this moment, I'm writing from a cyber cafe situated right in front of the brown stone gates of the Sardar market of old Jodhpur, sprawled beneath the shadow of the massive Mehrangarh fort atop the Bhaurcheeria, the mountain of birds.

I am having the Time of my Life.

I am Fucking Cool.



Out to see the world,
k0k s3n w4i

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool but can't imagine how is it like to be the one experiencing it.

Vishaal said...

Glad you could update and glad you are enjoying the out of the world experience called India!

Pam Song said...

Wah. So happening lah you. Haha.

And okay. You're so very many cool.